- Using the Crosstabulation of Census 2009, write analysis of school drop out patterns by race/ethnicity, gender and age.
- Drawing from the data what is the relationship between educational attainment for: a) marital status/divorce, and b) income?
- Conclude with a general statement what the data says.
- As a Policy Analyst, make data-driven suggestions to address the problem of a) reduce the potential for divorce; b) reduce the earning gap between women and men even in situations where women have attained higher education than men.
- Cite and reference your all sources. See www.apastyle.org for direct instructions.
Length: 2-3 pages double-spaced