Congratulations! You have been selected to provide Revit Design & Engineering Services on 2 buildings of your choice. The goal is to â€œpitchâ€ your work to a potential client and show off your capabilities modeling in Revit.
Use Google Maps to select 2 site locations and create a Marketing Presentation showing a potential client your teamâ€™s capabilities with BIM for planning and construction in order to win the official project design.
Work collaboratively with a partner to construct 2 Buildings on from Google Maps focusing on developing a complete package or plan for the construction of the project.
You may choose to model the following:
- A large to medium size building on Campus
- A small residential house or apartment
- A skyscraper
- A historical structure
- A unique project of your own choosing
- Optional – Create a 3D Detail showing Rebar or Structural Steel Connections (to be discussed in class)
Your team must submit the buildings you plan to model
- Revit Models
- Powerpoint with Screen Shots of Each Model
Create Building Models by Discipline:
Exterior Skin &
Site / Site Logistics & Construction Schedule
Powerpoint May Contain:
Overall Floor Plans by Level
Two Exterior Elevations
Optional Quantity Takeoff Schedules:
Structural Steel (TN)
Site Cut / Fill (CY)
Interior Walls (SF & LF)
Doors (Interior & Exterior)