Week 2: Read the following case and answer the question below. Type your solution on a Microsoft Word document and attach.
At Dave’s Construction, you are responsible as the project manager to estimate the total project time based on your personal experience.
Use the following information below to create a work breakdown structure:
- Prepare the site (3 days), and then set the building footers (3 days).
- Finish the foundation (5 days), and then assemble the building (3 days).
- When the building is assembled, start two tasks at once; finish the interior work (5 days) and setup an appointment for the final building inspection (15 days).
- When the interior work is done, start two more tasks at once: landscaping (7 days) and driveway paving (3 days).
- When the landscaping and driveway are done, do the painting (2 days).
- Finally, when the painting is done and the final inspection has occurred, arrange the sale (2 days).
Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Please include citations to support your ideas.