Using the Stakeholder Relationship Model (see Diers, 2012 and/or your module material for this week), conduct a critical relationship analysis of the organization Salesforce.
Module Material for Week:
- Chapters 4, 6, & 8 in Managing Conflict through Communication (must be referenced in paper)
- Johnson, J. A. (2012, November 30). Are â€œIâ€ statements better than â€œyouâ€ statements? Retrieved from https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/cui-bono/201211/are-i-statements-better-you-statements
- Eadie, W.F. (1978). Defensive communication as trait and state. Paper Presented at the Annual Conference of the International Communication Association, Chicago, IL.
In your analysis, you should identify at least one important issue and two important stakeholder groups. Then use the â€œfactorsâ€ predicting relationships between the organization and stakeholders, organization and issue, and issue and stakeholders to assess potential problems or opportunities for the organization.
Your analysis should meet the following requirements:
- Be between 3-4 pages in length, with a separate title page, and reference page.
- Formatted according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements (Links to an external site.).
- Have a clear central thesis summarizing the results of the analysis.
- Demonstrate a clear application of the conceptual material to the case.
- Provide a succinct explanation of and support for assessments made.