Evaluate your paperâ€™s strengths and weaknesses (use what if statements!) based on 10 Commandments of Composition. If something is done well, include a specific example. If something needs help, give specific suggestions.
- Thou shall follow the process (name/class/date on top, titled, pages numbered).
- Thou shall introduce (hook, main ideas introduced in at least a sentence each).
- Thou shall have a point (clear, specific, narrow, supported thesis that addresses all assignment prompts).
- Thou shall support thy points (concrete evidence in support paragraphs: specific details, examples, etc.).
- Thou shall develop one idea per paragraph.
- Thou shall relate thy paragraphs back to thy thesis.
- Thou shall transition from one point to the next.
- Thou shall write with style, not with fluff (Including MLA-Style citations).
- Thou shall make sense (spelling, grammar, etc.).
- Thou shall conclude what thou start (restates major points, take home sentence).
need this work finish in three hours