Identify an organizational group of which you have been a part, such as a department, committee, or coalition.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you analyze the group dynamics of your selected group. As a part of your analysis, address the following items:
- Describe your selected group, including the purpose of the group, the group’s goals, and the demographic nature of the group–gender, education level, and so forth.
- Describe the stages of development your group has experienced.
- Analyze the structure of your selected group and the effect that this structure has on the effectiveness of the group.
- Explain the dynamics of group behavior within your selected group.
- Analyze the effect that your selected group has had on you concerning the following concepts: group polarization, conformity, and groupthink.
Include at least three peer-reviewed references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.