https://www.savvyessaywriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-25-1-300x48.png 0 0 admin https://www.savvyessaywriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-25-1-300x48.png admin2020-11-20 03:11:052020-11-20 03:11:05group exercise 3
- Background: XYZ Company is an international manufacture of farm equipment.They have hired your team to develop some core components of a project plan for providing an enterprise-wide CRM Relationship Management (CRM) solution.Some other details for consideration:
- The company executives and CIO have determined the best approach for this solution is to use their internal IT staff to deliver a custom software development CRM
- IT staff will also be supplemented by external professional services and subject matter experts (where required)
- Phase 1 of the initiative will be to roll the solution within the United States and Phase 2 will then extend the deployment to their three international facilities (China, Germany, and South America)
- Hardware and software components will need to be procured for all company locations (e.g., desktop, server, firewall, network, etc.) to support development, training, and production environments.
- There will be integration points with the companyâ€™s existing MRP, financial, sales & marketing, and distribution systems.
- Internal staff matrix and hourly rates will be provided
- The team will use a traditional Water-Fall software development methodology, and structure the WBS tasks to align with this methodology