Signature Assignment: Creating Visuals From Data
Create at least two visuals using your data.
- Create two scatter plots of the data with the models and R2 value on the visual. Preform a linear and exponential models in excel also known as a regressions. Determine which model is a better representation of your data to make your prediction.
Hints for Making an Effective Graph/Map:
- Decide why you are making graph/map from this data.
- Decide on a title and consider the “W’s” (who, what, why, where and when).
- Put in a legend (if applicable)
- Put in a descriptive x-axis label (if applicable).
- Put in a descriptive y-axis label (if applicable).
- Put in scale (if applicable).
Cite the source of the data using APA format. If you need help creating your scatterplots and models watch How to Create Trendlines and Scatterplots in Excel.
Submit your visuals in either an Excel® file or a Word document.