https://www.savvyessaywriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-25-1-300x48.png 0 0 admin https://www.savvyessaywriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-25-1-300x48.png admin2020-10-14 07:00:302020-10-14 07:00:30his112 essay 2
Strayer, Robert. Eric Nelson. (2019) Ways of the World with Sources Volume 2. Boston. Bedford/St. Martins.
Choose one of the question-clusters below to address in your essay:
- Read carefully the primary sources found in the â€œWorking with Evidenceâ€ section at the end of Chapter 20. Write an essay addressing the following question: In what ways did these authors find fault with mainstream western societies and their political and social values? How did their solutions depart from mainstream political and social values? Be sure that your essay shows awareness of the chapter as a whole.
- Read carefully the primary sources found in the â€œWorking with Evidenceâ€ section at the end of Chapter 20. Write an essay addressing the following question: To what extent were the ideas in these documents new and revolutionary? To what extent did their ideas reflect long-standing traditions in their societies? What aspects of modern life did they accept and what aspects of it did they reject? Be sure that your essay shows awareness of the chapter as a whole.
- Submit to the Dropbox by 11.59 p.m., Sunday
- Your thesis statement should reflect the question-cluster you have chosen. Be sure to base your response on the documents themselves and the information provided in the preceding chapter.
- As you plan your essay, be sure to pay attention to format instruction on the syllabus, and to the guide document on essays, located in the Course Overview page in the Start Here module.
- The essay must be:
- Between 1000 and 1200 words in length
- Double-spaced, using a normal-sized font, such as Times New Roman 12-point
- Properly cited: Cite sourcesâ€”whether directly quoted, paraphrased or summarized–using Chicago-Style citation
- Use appropriate scholarly sources rather than dubious sources such as Wikipedia
- Plagiarism free: Contain no plagiarism whatsoever; any plagiarized material will receive zero points and may result in further action as per College policy
- Submitted to the course Dropbox in Word .doc, .docx, or in .rtf format
- Be sure that your essay actually points to evidence from the documents. Show me, donâ€™t just tell me.