Quiz based on textbook Chapters 13, as well as Lecture 9. Type up your answers in a Microsoft Word document and submit it to this link. Your responses are worth 2 points each (10 points total). Each of your answers should not exceed 3-4 sentences in length.
1. Explain the main difference between the anti-slavery movement and abolitionism.
2. Explain the main issues with the Fugitive Slave Act issued in 1850.
3. Explain the origins of the Kansas-Nebraska Act.
4. Explain the significance of the Dred Scott decision.
5. Explain the background to the Election of 1860