Write an analysis on the impact of technology on education today. Begin your work on this assessment by completing these two steps:
1. Conduct your own research about the impact of the Internet on education and see what you can find.
2. Critically evaluate the information that you find, identifying at least three sources, including the Carr article, that you will use in your analysis.
Then address the following in a well-organized, 2–3 page written analysis. Do not simply list each bulleted item followed by your response; rather, analyze the sources that you have reviewed, addressing these points:
· Describe the main issues, as far as finance and technology, facing education today.
· Analyze what the future may hold for education, supporting your work with APA formatted citations. (Use at least three sources, including the Carr article.)
· Analyze the future implications of a global environment on higher education.
· Analyze the implications for education and the way education will function in the future.
· Evaluate potential ethical questions raised by this vision of the future.
· Written communication: Ensure written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: Format resources and citations according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
· Number of resources: Cite a minimum of three resources.
· Length of paper: Submit 2–3 typed, double-spaced pages.
· Font and font size: Use Times New Roman, 12-point font.