1. Locate a recent electronic version of a print advertisement and write a 750 word analysis that addresses the following questions:
· Who was the target audience?
· What was the intended effect?
· Was the advertisement misleading or not—and how?
2. Choose an organization, business, or corporation.
Search the organization’s, business’s, or corporation’s website for a recent press release. Titles might include words such as public relations, media relations, or news.
Write a 800 word critique depicting the effectiveness of a press release.
Include a short synthesis of the main differences between advertising and public relations.
Attach the press release and a copy of the advertisement to your paper.
Format your analysis and critique consistent with APA guidelines.