Perform the following tasks: 1. Open the Advisor table in Design view.
2. Add the Phone Number, CFA Certification, Other Skills, and Picture fields to the Advisor table structure, as shown in Figure 5â€“82. Create an input mask for the new Phone Number field. Store the phone number data without symbols. CFA Certification is a field that indicates whether the advisor has completed all the exams for a chartered financial analyst.
3. Add the data shown in Table 5â€“1 to the Advisor table. Adjust the row and column spacing to best fit the data. Save the changes to the layout of the table.
4. If requested to do so by your instructor, change the phone number for advisor number 103 to your phone number.
5. Query the Advisor table to find all Advisors who have CFA Certification. Include the Advisor Number, Last Name, First Name, and Phone Number fields in the query result. Save the query as Apply 5 Step 5 Query.
6. Query the Advisor table to find all advisors with a masterâ€™s degree or pursuing a masterâ€™s degree who have completed the CFA Certification. Include the Advisor Number, Last Name, First Name, and Other Skills fields in the query result. Save the query as Apply 5 Step 6 Query.
7. What value did you enter in the criteria row for the CFA Certification field in the query in Step 6 above? Could you have entered the criteria differently? If yes, then how would you enter the criteria