As a nurse on the ethics committee of a free clinic, you are educating staff on a high-risk or vulnerable population in the community. You focus on a health condition that affects the community and also impacts the population globally. To help explain the topic, you plan to show the staff a concept map.
Create a concept map showing the relationship of health disparities, pertinent determinants of health, ethical considerations, and human rights for a condition affecting a high-risk or vulnerable population. Your concept map should:
- Identify the main concept (a condition affecting a high-risk or vulnerable population)
- Describe the supporting subtopics of:
- Health disparities impacting the population globally
- Pertinent determinants of health (at least three)
- Ethical considerations (at least three)
- Human rights from the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (at least three)
For information on creating concept maps, please click here.