Instructions: Write 700 word paper that analyzed a recent (last three years) management scandal involving ethics, corporate social responsibility, or environment sustainability. WRITE IN FIRST PERSON AND IN YOUR OWN WORDS AS IF YOU ARE TELLING A STORY. Connect the news story you present with the need for ethics and social responsibility in strategic planning.
ORDER A SIMILAR PAPER
Here is what I am looking for:
1. Explain what the nuts and bolts of the ethical issue are (i.e. what was the scandal about)?
2. Write about why the behavior was unethical
3. Discuss who was impacted by the ethical problems (employees, customers, stakeholders – all three)
4. Explore how corporate responsibility and strategic planning may have helped prevent the ethical issue from happening in the first place)
5. Compare and contrast other related scandals that may fit into the news story you are writing about.
Your paper must be in APA. The 700 word requirement does not include the title page or reference page. You will need three outside references and these references should not include Wikipedia or the dictionary. Preferably, the references will be from scholarly sources (it is OK if one of them is a newspaper article or news website that talks about the story).
ORDER A SIMILAR PAPER
Here is the big thing I will be looking for in this paper – your ability to articulate the ethical issue at hand involving the company or organization. I will also be looking for you to write in your own voice. This means NOT copying and pasting from a website. NO QUOTES in this paper should appear. All if it needs to be in first person and presented in a conversational yet professional way
The post paper that analyzed a recent (last three years) management scandal involving ethics, corporate social responsibility, or environment sustainability ACADEMIC ASSISTERS. ACADEMIC ASSISTERS.
>>>Click here to get this paper written at the best price. 100% Custom, 0% plagiarism.<<<
The post paper that analyzed a recent (last three years) management scandal involving ethics, corporate social responsibility, or environment sustainability appeared first on First Class Essay Writers.