Present your understanding of three historical sociological paradigms; using three contemporary sociological theorist of color. That is, select one contemporary Sociologist for each of the paradigms (Structural Functionalism, Social Conflict, and Symbolic Interactionist).
Each contemporary theorist should correlate with the historical paradigms. In your explanation discuss, what was found when applying the paradigm, along with each theorist contributions to sociology. Be sure to discuss the research methods and or designs (Qualitative, Quantitative, Mixed Method, Participant Observation, Survey, and Experiment) used by each theorist when conducting research.
- Three academic references (Please do not use Wikipedia!) Perhaps the PCC Online Database: ProQuest, Opposing View Points, Encyclopedia of Sociology, CQ Researcher, Info-Track, Google Scholar, and the American Sociological Association.
- APA format (APA Manual 7th) That is, Cover page (All memberâ€™s names of the group should appear on the cover page!), Reference page, and content, at least 750 words. Note! Only one paper per group!
- 750 words
- Selection of contemporary Sociologist 4 points
- Be sure to discuss research interest and contributions to the discipline pts. 10 points
- Must cite at least three references for support! 3 points
- Be sure to cite references, format paper according to APA 6th ed. Guidelines 3 points
- Due: 3/30/20, Canvas post 11:59p!