https://www.savvyessaywriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-25-1-300x48.png 0 0 admin https://www.savvyessaywriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-25-1-300x48.png admin2020-11-16 07:22:222020-11-16 07:22:22program 4 pokedex
- Using pokedex.py as a starting point, supply the missing functions such that interaction with a user could produce this transcript.
Grading – 100 points
- 20 points. The class Pokemon is defined (2 points) with the appropriate six methods (3 points each).
- 5 points. The function print_menu is correct.
- 10 points. The function print_pokedex is correct.
- 10 points. The function lookup_by_name is correct when the PokÃ©mon is present (7 points) and absent (3 points).
- 10 points. The function lookup_by_number is correct when the number is present (7 points) and absent (3 points).
- 10 points. The function total_by_type is correct when the type is present (7 points) and absent (3 points).
- 10 points. The function average_hit_points is correct.
- 10 points. The format of the output matches the format of the output in the transcript exactly. (2 points for each type of difference up to 10 points.)
- 15 points – The Python solution is properly commented, easy to understand and does not contain unnecessary code. (3 points for each type of improvement up to 15 points.)