Continue working on your proposal.
Submit a 350- to 700-word synopsis with the following element:
A description of how a specific business requirement would drive the project’s creation and use
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper identifying and describing how specific system used in an organization has transformed how the organization operates.
Discuss how the business requirements drove the system’s initial development.
Describe the type and basic uses of the system, how the system has helped the organization, and any likely future development plans.
Note. This cannot be the same as the system discussed in Week 3. This system must be used in your current place of employment or an organization you are familiar with.
***Proposal is at follows. Note: not due yet***
Propose a new system for Riordan to use to improve its business.
Develop a Microsoft® PowerPoint® slide presentation of the project, due in Week 9. The presentation must include the following:
· A full description of the new system, a description of its components, and the benefit it will provide to Riordan
· A discussion of the business requirements driving the need for the system
· A discussion of the information used in the system
· A discussion of any information security and ethical concerns with the system
· A diagram of the information flow and any elements controlling proper access to the information it uses
· A description of any proposed business process changes for the system, along with flow diagrams
· A specific discussion on any Internet and mobile access components of the system
· A description of how specific business requirement would drive the project’s creation and use
· A high-level discussion of how the system will be acquired and maintained
· A discussion of the strategic role the system will play in the company
· An executive summary of the project, succinctly summarizing the rest of the material in the paper
· Four to six references
Begin working on the proposal for the new system.
Identify a specific system that would help improve Riordan’s business.
Begin defining the system’s business requirements.
Format your paper and presentation consistent with APA guidelines.