I have an upcoming assignment that I need some help on for when it comes to a Microsoft PowerPoint Slide Presentation for my economics class. It has to consist of the following:
Select an organization you are familiar with or an organization where you work. (My idea for this is using the Hershey Corporation since it is a well-known chocolate company).
Develop a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to be presented to the CEO’s executive committee that addresses how your chosen organization determines what quantity of labor to demand and what events could shift the demand and supply of that labor. Include an introduction, conclusion, and a cover and reference page slide.
Explain the following in your presentation:
- How your organization’s production function is related to its marginal product of labor
- How your organization’s marginal product of labor is related to the value of its marginal product
- How your organization’s marginal product is related to its demand for labor
- Examples of events that could shift the demand or supply of labor and why they do so
- Reasons a worker’s wages might be above the level that balances supply and demand
- An analysis of the impact that government policies addressing income inequity and poverty could have on labor demand or supply
Cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed sources and include web links where they were retrieved from if getting sources online. If pictures are used on any slide presentation, please cite where they are from specifically.
Format consistent with APA guidelines.
I appreciate any help I can get on this and if possible, would appreciate a response back in
two days so it will give me enough time in setting up this PowerPoint Presentation properly. Thanks!