Imagine that you have been hired by Fitbit to conduct a three-circles analysis. In a memo to the CEO, describe Fitbitâ€™s competitive strategy and analyze how Fitbit competes with similar companies. Use examples from case study 7, Fitbit, Inc. in your text.
In your three- to four-page memo address:
- Examine the first circle representing the teamâ€™s consensus of what the most important customers or customer segmentâ€™s needs/wants from the product or service.
- Analyze the second circle representing the teamâ€™s view of how customers perceive the companyâ€™s offering.
- Categorize the third circle representing the strategistsâ€™ view of how customers perceive the offerings of the companyâ€™s competitors.
- Analyze how A, B, and C are particularly important in asking questions about the companyâ€™s competitive advantage.
The length and formatting requirements include:
- Three to four pages in length, not including cover and reference pages. Include a cover page, section headers, an introduction, a conclusion, and a reference page.
- Formatted according to the APA style
- Cite a minimum of three sources, two of which should be academic peer-reviewed scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations
- Locate a variety of sources dealing with ethics, CSR, and business management.
- Gather information specific to different aspects of business ethics.
- Access writing and citing help.
Your paper should be three to four pages in length and conform to APA style Include at least three scholarly references in addition to the course textbook.