Project Description: Create a complete project plan
Work together to create a project plan of a project of your choice. Imagine that it is your own project or dream business and you need to work your best to put a perfect plan to guarantee its success. Follow the below instructions while creating your project plan
MS Project Instructions
1. Select your project idea.
3. Create a new calendar and save it as your project calendar as follows:
a. Your calendar has to have a specific working hours according to your project plan
b. Weekends has to be Fridays and Saturdays
4. Create a resource sheet for your project as follow:
a. At least 3 work type resources
b. At least 2 material type resources
c. At least 2 cost type resources
5. Enter your phases and tasks in the Gantt Chart as follows:
a. At least 3 phases, in each phase at least 2 tasks
b. Each task has to have: duration, start date and resource (if needed)
c. At least 3 tasks have predecessors
d. Each task has to be indented with its belonging phase
6. Set at least 2 tasks to be milestone.
7. Show the critical path in your project
8. Insert a note in your project describing the tasks
9. Change the type of dependency of one of the tasks according to your project
10. Modify the tracking of at least 5 tasks of your project (at least one of them to be 100%)
11. Add to Gantt chart cost column and any other column of your choice.
12. Create a project report and modify it format.