M. tuberculosis can be transmitted in virtually any setting. Clinicians should be aware that transmission has been documented in healthcare settings where healthcare workers and patients come in contact with persons with infection.
â€¢ Describe the factors that determine the infectiousness of
â€¢ Explain the main goals of a TB infection control program;
â€¢ Discuss the three levels of an effective TB infection control program;
â€¢ Explain the purpose and the characteristics of a TB airborne infection isolation room; and
â€¢ Describe the circumstances when respirators and surgical masks should be used.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- Utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Primary Care: Art and Science of Advanced Practice Nursing, 4th ed.
- Chapter 4: â€œThe Art of Diagnosis and Treatmentâ€
- Chapter 5: â€œEvidence-Based Practiceâ€
- Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine Preventable Diseases
Please make sure to use at least 3 intext citation and must be no older than 5 years and has to be peer reviewed references.
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS, NO PLAGIARISM OR ASSIGNMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED