1.Five Forces Model
Barriers to entry,Supplier power,Buyer power,Substitutes,Rivalry.
Determine for each force at least 3 characteristics as either positive (+) or negative (-) from the perspective of the organization/product in the middle cell (Degree of Rivalry). For each force, there should be a minimum of three characteristics or 15 total characteristics per model. I need more than 12 references in the part.
Conduct research on inbound logistics (producers), operations (processing), outbound logistics, marketing, and service (consumption).
â€¢ identify the functional areas of the value chain for each of the (1) primary activities and (2) secondary activities.
â€¢ Draw interconnections and flows between all of the nine processes. 5 references.
3.Steps in Ecosystem Analysis
1. Clearly agree on the firmâ€™s altruistic goal, industry, and
2. Conduct the external strategic analysis
â€“ Know the gaps and where technology can play
â€“ Determine where the organization wants to go next
3. Conduct the internal strategic analysis
â€“ Logically model all of the key processes in the organization
â€“ Determine which processes require reengineering and/or design
4. Conduct a cultural analysis
â€“ What is some unique feature of a culture that identify it? (for example, trains in
5. Understand all of the players in the ecosystem
â€“ Determine what the products from each of the players
â€“ Build a model showing relationships between the ecosystem players
6. Develop relationships with one or more players
â€“ Build a strategy to co-create one or more products
â€“ Determine the business model for the innovation
7. Build a prototype for demonstration
â€“ Develop a working prototype for discussion
â€“ Test the product with the consumer
8. Complete a Blue Ocean Strategy analysis.
9. Conduct consumer (market) analysis:
â€“ Determine the factors critical to consumer adoption
â€“ Generate surveys to ascertain consumer factors of product
â€“ Analyze the data to determine the correlations
10. Determine the innovative-type technology needed to create the
â€“ For example, near-field Sony Felica chip
â€“ Develop relationship, acquire, or build the technology integration
I need 2000 words, and I hope the content of the article must be about JD.com.