1. Visit a museum or gallery exhibition or attend a theater, dance, or musical. The activity (museum or performance) should have content that fits the course.
2. Write a two to three (2-3) page report (500-750 words) that describes your experience.
· Clearly identify the event location, date attended, the attendees, and your initial reaction upon arriving at the event.
· Provide specific information and a description of at least two (2) pieces.
· Provide a summary of the event and describe your overall reaction after attending the event.
· Use at least the class text as a reference (additional sources are fine, Your report should include connections you make between things observed in your activity and things learned in the course and text.
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA Style format. Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.