My term for this written assignment is “active solar energy”
*The instructor does not allow direct quotes, all sources must be APA cited as paraphrase or summary, course e-book has to be one of the sources used in addition to scholarly sources.
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapters 7 and 8 in your course textbook. The purpose of this assignment is twofold: first, to enable you to explore a term (concept, technique, place, etc.) related to this weekâ€™s theme of sustaining our agricultural resources.
In the paper you will:
- Define the term thoroughly, in your own words.
- Explain the importance of the term using evidence.
- Discuss how the term affects living things and the physical world.
- Suggest two specific actions that can be taken to promote environmental sustainability in relation to the term.
- Explain exactly how those actions will aid in safeguarding our environment in relation to your chosen term.
- Provide detailed examples to support your ideas.
Must be a minimum of three paragraphs in length (not including title, any quoted text, or references) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Centerâ€™s APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.)
Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
Must use at least two credible and/or scholarly sources in addition to the course text. To receive optimal credit, use at least one scholarly source from a peer-reviewed academic journal.